The second (and surprisingly last) senior portrait session of the season. Dan’s been a friend of mine for the past four years, so it was nice to be able to do this for him. Dan’s a bit of a jokester, so it was a little difficult to catch a photo of him when he wasn’t in the middle of telling a joke or laughing at one of mine. In the end, though, I think we were both happy with the results.
As always, you can find more photos on my Facebook page.
Its Senior photo season and I kicked it off with Becca who will be graduating for Gordon College this May. It was a beautiful day at Valley Forge National Park. Too beautiful, perhaps, as we had so much trouble finding shade on this cloudless day. It was fun though, so I’m not complaining.
Becca was down in PA visiting her boyfriend this week so I ‘m glad we found the time to get some portraits done. He tagged along, so by the end of the day we decided to get a few of them together. They told me that they were cursed – they don’t have any good photos of the two of them. I consider this curse reversed.
You can see the whole shoot on my Facebook page (Don’t forget to ‘like’ it!). If you want to by prints or digital copies, you can visit my online store at www.bryoncalawaphotography.com, but you’ll need to get the password from Becca. Sorry!
Want your own senior photos? Take a look at my rates here!
Graduation is right around the corner! With Spring bringing in nice weather, its not too early to start thinking about your senior photos. Think you can’t afford a “Best of…” photographer (see above)? Think again! I’ve got two reasonably priced deals for you! Don’t hesitate to book your photo shoot – the sooner you do, the sooner you can send out those graduation invites or, better yet, get that framed portrait that you mother always wanted. She paid your tuition. Its the least you can do. 🙂
Deal #1 – $50/hr
- Keep all the photos taken (expect anywhere between 30 and 40 different portraits in an hour)
- Bring some friends! Everyone goes under this one rate. Two people in one hour means $25 each. Save yourself some money!
- Get all your photos on a CD and do whatever you want with them! Note: groups will get one CD to share.
- I upload all of your photos to my Facebook page with minimal watermarking. You’re free to tag yourself and show the world how go you look!
- This deal is best for those who really like photos of themselves… and those who want to switch into different outfits and stuff.
Deal #2 – $20/hr + $5/photo
- A very affordable “sitting fee” rate
- You purchase only the photos you want, which will be available for digital download at my store (www.bryoncalawaphotography.com)!
- This is a solo shoot only. Any friends who want to take photos with you/at the same time will be charged individually.
- All of your photos still get uploaded to my Facebook page, but with major watermarking. You’re still free to tag yourself, of course!
- This deal is best for those who only want to keep a photo or two and are looking to save money.
Please note that both deals include FREE EDITING. The charge you see is the only charge you get. Secondly, please be aware that there are no partial-hour rates. 1/2 hours of photography get charged for 1 hour. I suggest you take advantage of the whole time offered. Lastly, this deal only applies to local photography only. That means on-campus at Eastern University or elsewhere in the Wayne area. If you want to do photos somewhere else, I’d be glad to work a deal with you.
The time to book your photo shoot is now! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Every year in the Spring, a miracle happens. Students are finally able to put down their textbooks, stop doing homework, and enter into the real world. This miracle: graduation. Of course, who would want to graduate without getting some nice photos of themselves done first? Here’s a few examples of Senior photos I’ve done over the past few years. I’m hoping that I’ll have the opportunity to work with some more Seniors this year as the weather warms up.